The Craz“E”™ G-Blok™ paved surface is highly durable because of its strength and load-spreading features.
CRAZ “E”™ G-Blok™ precision saves money
- Fewer base layers are required because the precision-made interlocking Craz“E”™ G-Blok™ forms an integral part of the structure, carrying and spreading the load.
- Little maintenance is required as the interlocking action of the Craz“E”™ G-Blok™ spreads the load, reducing rutting in heavy traffic areas. The chamfered tap edges reduce chipping and assist in preserving the jointing sand.
- The paved surface is highly durable because of the strength and load spreading abilities of the Craz“E”™ G-Blok™.
CRAZ “E”™ G-Blok™ versatility for good looks and peace of mind
- Exciting and interesting patterns can be created with the plain and coloured Craz“E”™ G-Blok™ and the crazed edge Craz“E”™ G-Blok™.
- The surface can be reinstated after lifting the Craz“E”™ G-Blok™ to get to underground services.
- Both level and sloping surfaces can be covered, as the interlocking action of Craz“E”™ G-Blok™ works on any slope.
- Craz“E”™ G-Blok™ paving can be used in both heavy traffic and stacking areas and under most soil conditions because of its load-carrying and spreading abilities.
- Over 80% of Craz“E”™ G-Blok™ can be recovered and re-used, even after many years in use.
- The paved area can be in use immediately on completion, as there are no wet trades.
- Craz“E”™ G-Blok™ paving has a safe surface, particularly when wet, because of the textured, non-slip finish to the pavers.
- The Craz“E”™ G-Blok™ textured block offers an architectural alternative to an industrial pavement.
CRAZ “E”™ G-Blok™ applications
Heavy industrial areas, heavy parking areas, abnormally heavy industrial stacking areas, medium industrial working areas, parking areas and driveways, service areas and sloped embankments.
Thickness: 60 or 80mm.
Approximately 40 blocks per m2.
Allowance must be made for laying tolerance and edge cutting.