The Craz“E”® G-Blok® paved surface is highly durable because of its strength and load-spreading features.
CRAZ “E”® G-Blok® precision saves money
- Fewer base layers are required because the precision-made interlocking Craz“E”® G-Blok® forms an integral part of the structure, carrying and spreading the load.
- Little maintenance is required as the interlocking action of the Craz“E”® G-Blok® spreads the load, reducing rutting in heavy traffic areas. The chamfered tap edges reduce chipping and assist in preserving the jointing sand.
- The paved surface is highly durable because of the strength and load spreading abilities of the Craz“E”® G-Blok®.
CRAZ “E”® G-Blok® versatility for good looks and peace of mind
- Exciting and interesting patterns can be created with the plain and coloured Craz“E”® G-Blok® and the crazed edge Craz“E”® G-Blok®.
- The surface can be reinstated after lifting the Craz“E”® G-Blok® to get to underground services.
- Both level and sloping surfaces can be covered, as the interlocking action of Craz“E”® G-Blok® works on any slope.
- Craz“E”® G-Blok® paving can be used in both heavy traffic and stacking areas and under most soil conditions because of its load-carrying and spreading abilities.
- Over 80% of Craz“E”® G-Blok® can be recovered and re-used, even after many years in use.
- The paved area can be in use immediately on completion, as there are no wet trades.
- Craz“E”® G-Blok® paving has a safe surface, particularly when wet, because of the textured, non-slip finish to the pavers.
- The Craz“E”® G-Blok® textured block offers an architectural alternative to an industrial pavement.
CRAZ “E”® G-Blok® applications
Heavy industrial areas, heavy parking areas, abnormally
heavy industrial stacking areas, medium industrial
working areas, parking areas and driveways, service areas
and sloped embankments.
Approximately 40 blocks per m2.
Allowance must be made for laying tolerance and
Thickness: 60 or 80mm.