Since its introduction to South Africa, Masonique® has earned an enviable reputation as a state-of-theart paver. The reasons are many, including its elegance, beauty and versatility. In addition, being bevelled on both sides, Masonique® allows for easy installation and maintenance. Because chipped or damaged pavers can be turned over and used, site wastage is significantly reduced.
- Warm, subtle, body-through colours including multi-blend options
- A texture that blends naturally with the environment
- Non-slippery when wet
- Exciting and interesting shapes and designs can be created.
- Strong and durable. Manufactured from quality materials
- Light, easy to handle and install
- No cement grouting needed
- Fully reversible - easy to lift and relay.
50mm thick: Driveways, walkways, pedestrian malls, patios, pathways and pool surrounds.
Length : 224mm
Width : 112mm
Thickness : 50mm.
Approximately 40 blocks per m2.
Allowance must be made for laying tolerance and edge cutting.