Reversible for alternative textures: exposed aggregate or smooth surfaces.
- Warm, subtle, body-through colours including multiblend options
- A texture that blends naturally with the environment
- Non-slippery when wet
- Exciting and interesting shapes and designs can be created.
- Strong and durable. Manufactured from quality materials
- Light, easy to handle and install
- No cement grouting needed
- Reversible for alternative textures: exposed aggregate or smooth surfaces.
- Driveways, walkways, borders, wall cladding.
- Plate compacting with rubber mat only
- When laying in herringbone pattern, a 45 degree angle to the kerb is recommended.
Approximately 80 blocks per m2.
Allowance must be made for laying tolerance and edge cutting.