The Aveng Infraset InfraBlok® 425 retaining block system is unique in its flexibilityand aesthetic appeal.
- The block allows for the creation of convex or concave curves.
- Transition from vertical concrete filled to plantable inclined installations can easily be achieved.
- The blocks interlock in the horizontal plane.
- The construction of complex staircases can be incorporated into the wall with relative ease.
- Vertical structural walls can be achieved using reinforcing steel to create columns within the wall.
- Handrails, light posts and fences can be set in concrete on top and within the block.
- The closed-face construction method allows for maximum wall mass and effective backfill compaction.
- It is ideal to fill the blocks (in the offset configuration) in order to landscape the completed wall.
- The design of dry-stack concrete retaining systems involves geotechnical rather than structural elements.
- Check with your local authorities regarding their requirements for the design, plan submission and stability certification of your retaining structure before starting construction.
- This leaflet serves as a guideline not a guarantee.
InfraBlok® 425 Smooth face only. Available in Grey.
|Technical data||InfraBlok® 425|
|Blocks per m2||13|
|Av. mass of block (kg)||32|
|Volume by Infill||0.018|
|Mass of Constructed Wall||750 kg per m2|